|"6th CIS Coatings Market" conference materials|
Registration for purchase conference's materials
“6th CIS Coatings Market”: facts, events, summaries
Key highlights 2008
Participants: 400 delegates representing 200 companies from 15 countries.
- CIS coatings industry consolidation - who will remain on the market?
- Coatings distributor and producer - the new forms of the cooperation needed
- United sales networks - the way to sales geography expansion
- Abundance of trademarks - the way to increase sales or to a change in their structure?
- Increase in the cost of delivery: the decrease in sales or the opening of regional productions?
- Producer and supplier of raw materials - spreading financial risks
- Formulas optimization – earnings or necessety?
- Semi-finished coats – stable prices or high a quality?
- Alkyde paints – what is the possible increase of prices?
- Petrochemical raw materials: the highest price level in close
Programme: 4 sessions, 17 presentations, 2 workshops, negotiations and technological seminar
Trends 2008, discussed at the conference:
- Coatings businesses profitability decreasing
- High production costs issues, if there are available ways to decrease production costs
- Development of new formulation issues, how it works now and why this doesn't satisfies the plant management