II International Conference Petrochemicals in Russia 2017: Markets, Prices, Forecasts, 8th of November 2016, Moscow, Russia, AZIMUT Moscow Olympic Hotel
"Petrochemicals in Russsia 2017: Markets, Prices, Forecasts" is aimed to become an efficient platform to discuss the pressing issues of the petrochemical industry.
The main goal - deep analyzing and burning discussing of the key industry developments of 2016, preliminary summarizing of undertaken work of the petrochemical business and forecasting of the petrochemical market in 2017. The conference attendees will get an opportunity to receive insights and practical information from market players and Chem-Courier's experts, participate in lively discussions and give consideration to outstanding issues with business partners.
SOCAR Azerikimya (Azerbaijan) will be represented by Mr. Rufat Katibli, Chief of Marketing & Sales Department, and Mr. Vidadi Rustamov, Deputy Chief of Marketing & Sales Department. Their colleagues from Russia - Mr. Orhan Aliev and Mr. Alexander Blokhin, Traders - will represent SOCAR RUS at the coming event.
Grodno Azot will be present at the Event 2016.
Mr. Leonid Kamuz, Chief of Marketing Departament from Kaustik will take part in the Conference.
Tuesday, November 8
9 a.m. – 10 a.m. Registration
10 a.m. – 12 noon Session 1. Russian Hydrocarbon Market
ANALYSIS OF THE GLOBAL HYDROCARBON MARKET TRENDS
12.30 p.m. – 2 p.m. Session 2. Olefins and Derivatives
- Changes in naphtha and LPG prices in Europe
RAW MATERIALS IN RUSSIA: FORECAST OF NAPHTHA AND LPG SALES IN THE DOMESTIC AND THE FOREIGN MARKETS
- Changes in feedstock trade flows between regions
- Assessment of olefin production efficiency depending on the feedstock used
- Major naphtha and LPG applications in Russia
OVERVIEW OF THE Ñ4S MARKET
- Hydrocarbon exports
- Analysis of the resource potential for synthetic rubber and MTBE production
- Structure of C4s consumption in Russia
FORMULA PRICING IN THE RUSSIAN ETHYLENE MARKET
Sergey Vershinin, Federal Antimonopoly Service
3 p.m. – 5 p.m Session 3. Aromatics and Derivatives
THE ETHYLENE MARKET AND THE “TAX MANOEVRE”
Speaker to be specified
PRICING FACTORS IN THE BUTADIENE SPOT MARKET
- Price changes in the Russian butadiene market. Pricing factors
EXCESSIVE PROPYLENE SUPPLY IN THE RUSSIAN MARKET: A PROBLEM FOR PRODUCERS OR AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE CONVERSION RAMP-UP?
- Competitiveness of foreign suppliers and butadiene imports growth opportunities
- Overview of the Russian propylene market. Analysis of the factors affecting pricing
- PPF Market: exports or misuse in Russia?
- Overview of the markets for isopropanol, propylene glycol, epichlorohydrin and the other propylene derivative
ASSESSMENT OF BENZENE PROCESSING MARGINS IN DIFFERENT CONSUMING SEGMENTS
5 p.m. – 7 p.m. Networking Cocktail
- Overview of the consuming segments
RUSSIAN CRUDE BENZENE MARKET. IS THE FOCUS ON EXPORTS A FORCED STEP OR A PROPER SOLUTION?
- Analysis of the pricing factors in the styrene, caprolactam, phenol and nitrobenzene markets
- Coal-tar benzene as an alternative aromatics feedstock
DISCUSSION TOPIC: REALLOCATION OF RAW MATERIALS FOR NITROBENZENE AND ANILINE PRODUCTION. DEVELOPMENT FORECAST FOR NITROBENZENE IN 2017
- Changes in the domestic conversion output
- The current situation in the market for nitrobenzene and its derivatives
FIVE, FOUR, THREE… HOW MANY PHENOL PRODUCERS ARE ENOUGH TO SERVE THE DOMESTIC MARKET NEEDS?
- Possibilities of derivatives extension
- Overview of the Russian phenol market
- Forecast of market developments
- Petrochemical products manufacturers
- Petrochemical feedstock consumers
- Trading companies
- Transport and logistics companies
- Financial and investment organizations
Participants testimonials of "Petrochemicals in Russia 2016: Markets, Prices, Forecasts":
For more details regarding conference program, please contact:
Regarding participation, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact:
Back Print this page