3 plenary sessions, 12 presentations, 2 roundtable discussion, individual negotiations.
Conference main topics:
- World fertilizer market in 2012 and its influence on the CIS markets
- CIS fertilizers and raw materials – external markets and domestic trade
- Domestic CIS Market: the role of traders, sales networks, new opportunities for business development
- Agricultural production in the CIS countries
Speakers and commentators:
Agron, Chem-Courier, CRU Strategies, DZMU, EuroChem, FAO-RNE, Freight One, Grain Alliance/Agrido, HARMELIA, Integer Research, K+S Kali GmbH, KazAzot, Maxam-Chirchik, Markazsanoateksport, Metal Expert Freight, Phosphorit, Ukrainian Agro-industrial Group,
Uralchem, Valars Group/Valinor.
Round-table discussions questions:
- How will change positions of major world suppliers (incl. China and MENA countries)?
- How will change positions of major consumers - countries of Indian sub-continent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) and countries of Latin America?
- How important is the European market for export supplies of raw materials and fertilizers and how economical situation could influence the demand?
- What are perspectives of the CIS exporters at the external markets?
- Russian Market: Russia’s plans to join the WTO and the potential impact on the industry of fertilizers?
- How does Ukrainian producers’ merger affects domestic market structure?
- Peculiarities of trading activity on the CIS fertilizers market
- Russian products on Ukrainian market
- Additional opportunities for traders to expand products assortment and regional presence – CIS traders practice
If you want to buy conference documentation please contact:
Tel. +38 056 794 33 94 (ext.228)