|The VII International Conference “CIS Steel & Raw Materials in the World Markets 2012” took place on April, 23-24 in InterContinental Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine. This year the event has gathered about 360 participants representing 245 companies from 39 countries. The conference traditionally became a significant event in steel industry as well as a constant meeting point of CIS steel and raw materials exporters with foreign partners. |
PROGRAM KEY POINTS
- The 2012 global economic outlook and metallurgy perspective
- Steel & raw materials price trends & drivers in 2012
- Chinese steel market: now and during next five years
- Insights into the first key consuming regions of CIS steel products. Focus on EUROPE, TURKEY, MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA
- General guidelines of CIS steel products distribution in international markets
- State of CIS raw materials markets & exports outlook for 2012
- CIS shifting from scrap exporter to importer
- Overview of CIS ferroalloys production and exports
- Trade flows, shipping and transportation of metallurgical cargoes
The topics mentioned above were disclosed in 36 speeches presented by high-caliber speakers from the world leading companies such as Severstal, Metalloinvest, Esfahan Steel, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, Icdas, Evraz Group, Nucor Trading, Donetskstal, Interpipe, Mechel, Hangzhou Cogeneration Import and Export Co., Koks Group, Raspadskaya Coal Company, Metinvest Resource, Byelorussian Steel Works, Zaporizhstal, Metal Expert, UNCTAD, World Steel Association etc.
Dynamic interactive discussions on topical market issues in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and North Africa were conducted within the frameworks of the session dedicated to key consuming regions of CIS steel products.
The conference was finalized by Special Session "Steel consumption in CIS". Major aspects of economic development, market outlook in Russia and CIS countries, steel intensity issues, along with prospects of industrial and regional steel consumption were discussed during the session.
The conference was successful, providing the platform to effective exchange of opinions and information. It also created vast opportunities for networking and engagement in business with senior executives.
TO BUY DOCUMENTATION
If you want to buy conference documentation (presentations, audio, list of participants with contacts, program, conference book) please contact Alina Kravchenko
Tel. +38 056 794 33 94 (ext.207)