List of participants
(Russian version only)
Stable demand in metal-intensive industries amid steady economic development in Russia engrosses more and more attention to the perspectives of steel consumption while construction sector remains the major driver.
For example, the dynamics of steel consumption in Russia will be determined by realization of housing and infrastructure projects in years to come. "Housing" – Federal Program – is now one of the most ambitious projects in Russia. It is assumed to be 1,5 times turnover growth within the industry till 2015. High capacity utilization of rolling stock companies, realization of government support programs in various sectors of machine building and perspective development of power engineering will also determine steel consumption increase.
Conference purpose is the forecast of steel consumption in CIS till 2015, supply deficit/ surplus.
ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED:
- outlook for Russian and CIS macro economical development
- prospects of Russian and CIS commercial real estate market
- forecast of demand for housing and its construction in Moscow and region
- challenges of land allocation and its infrastructural preparation for the new construction
- constructional steel and its quality
- outlook of steel consumption industries development
- Russian automobile industry prospects in 2012-2015
- future of rail car building (freight car, open car, platform, tank car, hopper)
- prospects of steelworks demand
Who should attend?
Steel producers (sales specialists, analysts – marketing specialists, strategy and development experts), trading companies (owners, managers, marketing specialists), consuming enterprises (marketing specialists, development experts, sales directors), industry experts, analyst, consultants.