|CIS Steel and Raw Materials in the World markets: facts, events, results|
7 plenary sessions, 27 presentations, roundtable discussion
More than 200 participants from 40 countries
Conference main themes:
- Global markets of steel and raw materials on the way to recovery
- Plans and prospects of steel exporters
- CIS Raw Materials markets
- Steel: prospects of developing regional markets
- International raw materials markets: determining factors and key tendencies
Al-Ghurair Iron & Steel, Altai-Koks, Bain & Company, BG Capital, Byelorussian Steel Works, Donetsksteel, Ernst and Young, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, EvrazHolding, PromUp, Harsco Metals Group, Industrial Metallurgical Holding, International Pig Iron Association, Metal Expert, Metal Expert Consulting, Mobarakeh Steel Co., MySteel, OMK-Steel, Promeks Steel, PT VISA Indo, Sever , Severstal, Severstal Resources, SMS Siemag, Ukrrichflot, UPE Co. Research&Consulting, Zaporizhstal
- If CIS suppliers expand their activity in the international markets in 2010?
- How the prices for raw materials and steel products will affect each other?
- What kind of fluctuations of prices to be expected at the steel and raw materials markets in 2010?
If you want to buy conference documentation please contact:
+38 (0562) 313-919