|I International “European Bulk Ferroalloys Conference”, organized by Business-Forum & Metal Expert took place on June, 25-26 in InterContinental Hotel Wien, Vienna, Austria. The event has gathered about 60 participants representing 46 companies from more than 20 countries. The conference became a significant event in ferroalloys industry as well as a promising business platform for the leading ferroalloys’ suppliers and consumers of the World. |
PROGRAM KEY POINTS
• 2012/13 outlook of European economy and industry in terms of ferroalloys consumption
• The manganese ore market and influence of a raw materials constituent on pricing in the manganese alloys segment
• Current outlook of silicon alloys market. Impact of the electricity cost
• Strategies of major manganese and silicon alloys suppliers in Europe in 2012
• Prospects of chrome alloys consumption. The future of the European market of stainless steel
• Strategies of the key chrome alloys suppliers in the EU market
The topics mentioned above were disclosed in 14 speeches presented by top-notch representatives from the world’s largest companies such as:
Arnaud Vigier – Eramet Comilog Manganese; Timo Kurtti – Outokumpu Chrome; Anatoly Zaytsev – DCM DECOmetal; Subodh Pandey – Tata Steel Limited; Cenk Yilmaz – Ekin Maden Ticaret; Manish Sharma – Sharp Ferro Alloys Ltd.; Kevin Fowkes – AlloyConsult; Lara Smith – Core Consultants; Robert Cartman – Hatch; Beatrix Nowak – Heinz H. Pariser Alloy Metals&Steel Market Research; Karl Liu – Sino-Minemet International; Alexandr Andreev, Denis Kozlov, Kateryna Rizhko – Metal Expert; Krzysztof Moryn – Ledar, etc.
The captivating panel discussion on European chrome alloys market was conducted in a vivid pace, creating a field for various opinions of panelists as well as conference delegates. Pricing in the European market of Cr alloys, procurement prices of Chinese factories as a reference point for the FeCr market, supply/demand balance in the global Cr ore market in 2012 and its effect on FeCr pricing, expectations for Cr ore price trend in H2 2012 were discussed during the session.
The conference was successful, providing a “scene” for the major market players from across the World, initiating a process of collaboration and networking between suppliers and consumers and settle the most disturbing questions of the world ferroalloys industry in 2012/13.
If you want to buy conference documentation please contact:
+38 056 794 33 94 (ext.207)