IX annual conference «CIS Flat Products, Tube & Pipe Markets 2011», June 5-7 2011, Alushta, Crimea, Ukraine
In recent months CIS flat products market went through considerable price volatility. Intensive growth of export prices has impacted on the internal prices correspondingly. Next following collapse of world quotations along with supply and demand imbalance in CIS have also led to notable decrease of producers’ prices in local markets.
Flats and tubes & pipes consumption in the region recovers unsteady. Steel processing branches which either have state support or supply oil and gas industry with their production increased volumes of flat products purchases to pre-crisis level. At the same time there is still stagnation in a building sector, caused by week solvent demand for residential and commercial real estate.
What CIS producers should expect in the external markets? What will be the level of flat products, tubes & pipes consumption in the local markets? What factors will define suppliers’ price policy in 2011?
Sunday, June 5
Monday, June 6
Session 1 – Tubes & Pipes
Session 2 – Flat Products: Global Trends and Key Market Factors
- Tube and pipe production and consumption in CIS: main trends in 2010-2011 – Dmitry Pazyuk, CIS Steel Markets Analyst, Metal Expert.
- Features of tubes & pipes regional markets in Russia.
- Northwestern Federal Districts – TBA
- Ural and Siberian Federal Districts – TBA
- Central Federal District tubes & pipes market features – Lev Polyansky, General Manager, Protec Group of Companies.
- Southern Federal District tubes & pipes market features – Maxim Dronov, Director, First Tube Company.
- Tubes & pipes market development in Ukraine – TBA
Session 3 – Uncoated Flat Products
- World flat products market: prospects for CIS exporters – Ekaterina Barkova, World Steel News, Chief Editor, Metal Expert.
- Flat products market conditions in Ukraine and CIS – Andrey Chebonenko, Head of Sales Marketing Bureau, OJSC Zaporizhstal.
- CIS flat products price forecast – Inna Shevchenko, CIS Steel Markets Journalist-Observer, Metal Expert.
- Ukrainian flat products market – Ruslan Mazhinsky, Head of Sales Department, UGMK.
Session 4 – Coated Flat Products
- Production and marketing plans of CJSC Donetsksteel – Alexander Seliverstov, Director of Foreign Economic Activities and Sales Department, Donetsksteel – metallurgical works.
- Production and sales outlook for output of OMK-Steel Mill 5000 – Vladimir Terno, Senior Sales Manager, OMK-Steel.
- Byelorussian Steel Works in the CIS Flat Products Market, Anton Shamaeu, Head of Analytical and Marketing Planning Bureau, Byelorussian Steel Works
- Flat Products and Tubes Sales Development in EVRAZ Metal Inprom network, Alexander Kim, General Manager, EVRAZ Metal Inprom
- Perspectives of Russian flat products with high added value. Strategy. Segments. Consumers – Denis Khmelnitsky, International Projects Coordinator, Aurohill Group.
Session 5 – Open discussion – round table “Market Conditions and Prices in 2011”
Questions to discuss:
- Coated flats consumption in Ukraine in 2011 – Dmitry Sofronov, Marketing and Development Vice-President, TPK.
- Russian coated flat products balance and forecast: dependence on import is increasing – Vladimir Terlovoy, Head of Research, Metal Expert Consulting.
- Import of coated products to CIS from China – Chen Ma, General Manager, Sino Minerals and Energy Import and Export Co., Ltd.
- Import product on CIS market – TBA
Metinvest-Ukraine, Head of CIS Sales Department, Denis Grishin
Metinvest-SMC, Acting General Manager, Albert Avanesov
Metinvest Eurasia, Commercial Director, Alexey Galimov
Severstal, Senior Manager, Vladislav Palicyn
OMK-Steel, Senior Sales Manager, Vladimir Terno
Pipe Plant Profile-Akras after V. Makarov, General Manager, Alexander Makarov
D&POS, General Manager, Alexander Drozdov
Comex, Commercial Director, Alexander Ashkinazi
Ariel Metal, Deputy Head of Purchase Department, Denis Zolotarev
Beer & Grill Party
Tuesday, June 7
NEGOTIATIONS IN THE METALLURGICAL COMPANIES’ CONFERENCE OFFICES
- Flat products consumption:
- What changes in consumption are expected this year?
- Development of which branches will determine demand for flat products?
- Strip market conditions.
- Price trends:
- What factors will determine pricing in CIS in H2 2011?
- Is it possible to stop price decrease in flats segment?
If you are interested in negotiations with these companies, please fill in attached application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or V.Tropina@b-forum.ru or fax: +38 056 794 33 94.
Your meetings with companies mentioned above will be scheduled under this application.
Plus: Exhibition opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Producers of flats, tubes & pipes, steel service centers, trade, transportation and inspection companies, financial and consulting companies, consumers, experts and analysts of the industry, state authority representatives.
|U.S. Steel Kosice||V.Udodik, Commercial Director|
|Metinvest:||D.Grishin, Head of CIS Sales Department, Metinvest-Ukraine|
A.Galimov, Commercial Director, Metinvest-Eurasia
|Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works:||B.Semenov, Sales Director|
E.Sarana, Acting Head of Marketing Department
|Severstal:||V.Palicyn, Senior Sales Manager|
A.Yakovlev, Senior Sales Manager
E.Chernyakov, Senior Manager
For more details regarding the conference please contact:
Veronika Tropina (speaking opportunities)
Tel. +38 056 794 33 94 (ext.232)
In case you have any questions regarding registration in the conference, please, contact:
Tel. +38 056 794 33 94 (ext.218)
Back Print this page