VII annual conference «CIS Flat Products, Tube & Pipe Markets 2009», May 25-27 2009, Alushta, Crimea, Ukraine
The recovery rate of CIS metallurgy from the present crisis will depend on many factor- conditions of world financial system, the restoration of consumer’s activity on “traditional” foreign sale markets of CIS metallurgical production, the level of prices for energy- and raw material resources, state policy in the region of active domestic consumption, and many other conditions. These crying problems, with the traditional accent for the domestic market, will become the main topics at the conference “CIS Flat Products, Tube & Pipe Markets 2009”
Key questions of the conference
For participating at the conference we invite key personnel – heads of sales departments of main flat products producers from CIS, heads of purchasing departments of main flat products consumers: pipe, rail car building, ship building, car building and machine building plants, bridge building and building companies, processors of zinc coating flat products, representatives of state authority, heads of associations: building, car and ship building, analytics of steel industry.
- macroeconomic forecast
- Prospects of steel consuming industries
- Prospects of production and sales
- Prospects for price level on flat products
- Prospects for steel trading
- Tactic and strategy of CIS flat products producers
- CIS rolled iron import: new possibilities and threats
- Credit conditions for steel consumers, steel traders and steel producers
- Merging and consuming instead of building new volumes
- Change of post crisis metallurgical “landscape”
- Government programs
PERSONAL MEETINGS WITH CIS STEEL MARKET LEADERS
During the forum we planned the organization of business meetings of metallurgical production suppliers and users. Participants will have the opportunity to conduct individual encounters with the leading companies in the field.
Organization will be held according to preliminary application
REGISTRATION RATES (all the prices include VAT)
|Modern boarding house “sea” is located on the territory of unique park of Alushta. It provides high quality service: the wide spectrum of business- services, comfortable numbers and swimming pool with the sea water. |
Registration fee includes:
(before April 25 )
(after April 25 )
|More than one participant from one company (per person)|
Hotel accommodation is not included in registration fee
Participating at all sessions of the conference, documentations, coffee breaks, cocktail reception, banquet and cocktail party at the end of the conference
Date and Venue:
|Note:||In case of registration annulations less than 14 days before the conference date, the registration fee can not be returned.|
For participating please fill the registration form.
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Types of sponsorship:
25-27 May 2009, «More» (Sea) resort hotel, Alushta, Crimea
May 25 - Arrival and hotel accomodations
May 26-27 - Sessions
May 28 - Departure
Types of advertising:
- General Sponsor of the conference
- Sponsor of networking gala-dinner
- Sponsor of the conference
- Sponsor of networking coffee-breaks
NEW in 2009: participant of conference exhibition
Participating in the conference in the status of sponsor will underline your trade mark and effectively represent production or service of your company to the key and important specialists in the market.
Sponsorship and advertisement:
+ 7 (495) 775-60-55, +38 (0562) 31-39-19
Detailed information about the conference: +38 (0562) 31-39-19, + 7 (495) 770-60-55, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding your participation should be addressed to Nadia Bochkareva, N.Bochkareva@b-forum.ru.
- Organization and maintenance of negotiations.
- Advertising publication in conference materials.
- Placement of advertising materials in the registration zone.
- Placement of advertising posters, banners, etc. in the conference-hall and in registration zone.
- Production and placement of big banner (5 m õ 1,5 m) in networking gala-dinner and coffee-breaks zone.
Back Print this page