International conference "Mediterranean Shipping Conference 2012", 8-9 October 2012, Marseilles, France, WTC
3 plenary sessions, 14 presentations, individual negotiations.
Conference main topics:
- Container Shipping Mediterranean Sea in 2012: overview and development prospects.
- Container Trade and Port Developments and Prospects in the East Med
- Bulk Cargoes Shipping in Mediterranean Sea in 2012: overview and development prospects.
- Bulk carriers fleet structure and prospects for vessels types in 2012\13: Handy and Supramax; Panamax, Mini-Cape and Capesize
- Agri-cargoes trade flows in the Mediterranean and Black Sea countries: import and export developments
- Ports and Infrastructure Developments in the MED Sea region in 2012: Port of Marseille Fos, Barcelona Port, Venice Port.
- Overview of terminals and infrastructural developments in North African ports in 2012\13
Speakers and commentators:
Webster Robertson, European Intermodal Association, All Seas Shipping, Ocean Shipping Consultants, ViaMar AS, Banchero Costa, IFCHOR SA, Marvel International, Port of Marseille Fos, Worms Services Maritimes, Port de Barcelona, Venice Port.
If you want to buy conference documentation please contact:
Tel. +38 0562 794 33 94 (ext.208)
Back Print this page