| Mediterranean Shipping Conference 2011: facts, events, results|
5 plenary sessions, 20 presentations.
Conference main topics:
• Mediterranean freight market and its role in the Atlantics region
• Major export & import trade-flows – dry bulk, containers, tankers
• World Fleet and sea shipping in the Mediterranean – bulkers, containers, tankers
• Mediterranean ports and terminals – developments & investments
• Shipbuilding, newbuilding investments and fleet renewal
APK-Inform, Banchero Costa, Beykim A.S. on behalf of Shipbrokers’ Association – Turkey, GAC Group,
HC Trading Malta, Intertanko, Karden Shipping Agency, Marsoft, Marvel International, Metal Expert Freight, Metal Expert News & Weekly, Piraeus Port Authority, Ronly Holdings, Tarros Spa, The Shipping Corporation of India, Turkish Cement Manufacturers’ Association – TCMA, Turkish Chamber of Shipping,
Turkish Ship and Yacht Exporters Association, V.Ships Inc., VEGA Bulk & Projects, Venice Shipping and Logistics, Webster Robertson Ltd.
Field-trip to SEDEF Shipyard/TUZLA.